At Zaelab, we’re passionate about helping organizations win through next generation digital technologies and experiences. We accomplish this by accelerating our customers’ B2B digital commerce. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
Who Are You?
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Transparency and Candor — You care deeply about delivering the results that matter most to our clients and internal teams in a transparent and honest way. In a sea of consultants that are all too often misleading, we stand apart. Our commitment to ourselves and our customers is that we will always be Transparent and Candid. It’s vital that we always do what’s right, even if it’s an unpopular decision.
- Caring and Empathetic — You value relationships and people the most. We Care. We’re a small-but passionate group that is focused on helping organizations. But, we cherish our relationships the most. This means, we’ll do the right thing, even if it hurts our bottom line.
- Driven — you’re very Driven. It’s imperative that you’re constantly learning, taking the initiative, and making sure you handle what needs to get done to support our team and our customers.
- Working in the Grey — You are able to Work in the Grey. To us, this means you’re unafraid to take on new challenges or ambiguous ambitions. You sprint to these challenges, enthusiastically seeking to understand, and chart a path to a solution that drives value.
- Delivering Exceptional Experience — You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way. This manifests in all our interactions and deliverables, such as day to day team stand-ups, customer engagements, as well as best in class B2B digital commerce experiences.
Top candidates for the Delivery Manager role have a successful track record of consulting directly with clients or the onshore managers and have experience in management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope while exceeding client expectations. Candidates should be comfortable with continuous delivery at a tactical level, should be able and willing to start work with the leading e-commerce platforms, and bring quality/attention to details as a core professional practice.
- Be responsible for technical quality, estimation quality, and engineering best practices on multiple projects
- Actively work with project teams to improve performance while maintaining company standards and best industry practices
- Work closely with Business Analyst, Solution Architect, and onshore Project Manager to deliver the project on time, within scope, and on budget
- Proactively identify project issues and actively work across the organization to resolve them
- Lead or actively participate in initiatives to standardize practices across the organization
- Work directly with clients to communicate status, resolve blockers, and facilitate user acceptance testing
- Lead and mentor team members across multiple projects
- Support client projects using agile development approach and own the software development process in Jira and Confluence
- Strive to understand the technology systems and e-commerce industry that Zaelab supports
Your Success will be measured by:
- Successful track record of consulting directly with clients
- Strong management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope while exceeding client expectations
- Quality/attention to detail as a core professional practice
- Maintaining basic and advances agile and quality metrics to meet Zaelab’s standards
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and 5+ years working experience as a Delivery Manager/Project Manager/Product Manager
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Proven experience using a range of Agile project management methods: hands on experience as a Scrum Master for large IT implementation projects (1+ year timeline, 20+ resources)
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience working with offshore and multinational teams from USA, and Eastern Europe
- Ability to build working relationships within a team and the Client, motivate the team to meet Client expectations, conflicts management, i.e. ability to resolve them and maintain healthy team collaboration
- Knowledge in project management processes and practices, able to perform Delivery Manager’s activities during Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing project
- Experience leading teams using Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall practices
- Working knowledge of SAP Hybris, Magento, Salesforce, Commercetools or any comparable commerce platform
- Experience with Project Management tools (Jira, Confluence, MS Project and etc)
- Excellent client-facing skills (Advanced+ English level, written and verbal)
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Interest in the technology space and willing to learn about the industry
- Located in Ukraine (ability to travel for business within UA or to USA)
- Impeccable professional references
- Any Agile Certificate and/or any Project Management Certification
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Advocate of agile, iterative software development methodologies
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus Program
- Working at a Company with financial stability
- Paid time off and vacations
- Friendly team to work with around the world