At Zaelab, we’re passionate about helping organizations win through next generation digital technologies and experiences. We accomplish this by accelerating our customers’ B2B digital commerce. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
Who Are You?
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Transparency and Candor — You care deeply about delivering the results that matter most to our clients and internal teams in a transparent and honest way. In a sea of consultants that are all too often misleading, we stand apart. Our commitment to ourselves and our customers is that we will always be Transparent and Candid. It’s vital that we always do what’s right, even if it’s an unpopular decision.
- Caring and Empathetic — You value relationships and people the most. We Care. We’re a small-but passionate group that is focused on helping organizations. But, we cherish our relationships the most. This means, we’ll do the right thing, even if it hurts our bottom line.
- Driven — you’re very Driven. It’s imperative that you’re constantly learning, taking the initiative, and making sure you handle what needs to get done to support our team and our customers.
- Working in the Grey — You are able to Work in the Grey. To us, this means you’re unafraid to take on new challenges or ambiguous ambitions. You sprint to these challenges, enthusiastically seeking to understand, and chart a path to a solution that drives value.
- Delivering Exceptional Experience — You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way. This manifests in all our interactions and deliverables, such as day to day team stand-ups, customer engagements, as well as best in class B2B digital commerce experiences.
As a Senior Salesforce Software Engineer, you will be utilizing your knowledge and skills in Salesforce technology to enhance the customers experiences and drive results. You will be trusted with engaging the customer and understanding their business problems and challenges, designing and implementing high-performant solutions leveraging the power of the Salesforce platform.
Implementing Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud solution as part of development team working closely with Delivery Manager, Business Analyst, and Team Lead
- Actively develop quality code of new features on digital commerce sites for a designated client project
- Write unit tests and perform development testing of the code
- Solve technical issues as needed during whole cycle of project development
- Implement refactoring activities, improve code design and quality where applicable
Top candidates for this role have a track record of successfully working directly with clients to deliver enterprise solutions on the Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud platform. Candidates should be able and willing to start developing with the Salesforce platform technology immediately, and bring quality/attention to detail as a core professional practice.
- 5+ years of B2B Commerce Cloud and development experience on the SFCC platform
- Salesforce B2B Commerce for Developers Accredited Professional Certification must be current
- Proven experience integrating with APIs and 3rd Party systems integrations (SOAP/REST) to payment, OMS, CRM, CMS & WMS systems
- Merchandising mastery of the SFCC Business Manager, Mastery of gitflow and branching
- Provide technical guidance, mentorship, and coaching regarding the implementation and maintenance of e-commerce solutions based on B2B Commerce Cloud best practices
- Experience with release management, code repository, and continuous integration
- Upper-intermediate level of English for verbal and written communication
Will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 6+ years in a technical role in the Salesforce ecosystem
- 3+ years experience in a hands on technical leadership position in consulting organization
- Provide examples of recent work showcasing large web and mobile applications
- Exposure to the latest technologies for modern web development and being familiar with at least one of SPA frameworks like Angular or React
- Experience working with US clients
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Individual career path in engineering
- Compensation for approved time off
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences
- Friendly team