We are B2B Commerce & Experience Innovators. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
Who Are You?
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Bolstering Results — You care deeply about delivering the Results that matter most to our clients and internal teams. You emphasize the outcome and find the right path to achieve the desired Results.
- Operate Efficiently — You don’t accept the status quo. You’re constantly planning and replanning to find a faster and more efficient approach to getting from A to B.
- Lead Exceptional Experiences — You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way.
- Deliver Quality Service — Like a fine dining experience, you realize we are in the services business. We must treat our clients and employees with the highest levels of service and make it memorable.
As a Senior Salesforce Software Engineer, you will be utilizing your knowledge and skills in Salesforce technology to enhance the customers experiences and drive results. You will be trusted with engaging the customer and understanding their business problems and challenges, designing and implementing high-performant solutions leveraging the power of the Salesforce platform.
- Transform business and technical requirements into quality code and features
- Cover code with efficient unit tests to meet and exceed our high-quality code standards
- Analyze business requirements and map them to Salesforce capabilities
- Troubleshoot bugs and issues during whole cycle of project development
- Implement bug fixes on a designated client project, identify root causes of the bugs
- Present designed and implemented solutions to customers on calls and/or on-site
- Establish effective working relationships directly with all stakeholders
- Participate in code reviews on daily basis and provide valuable feedback to other engineers
- Work closely with team to ensure proper implementation of project functionality
- Actively participate in team meetings; brainstorm activities related to the project issues
- Be a strong team player focused on collaboration and continuous integration
- 5+ years in an Engineering or equivalent role
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of
- Test Classes
- Aura and LWC
- VF Pages
- Deep knowledge and work experience with Salesforce platform
- Nice to have CPQ
- Solid experience in E-commerce projects
- Good understanding of REST API
- Salesforce Platform Developer certifications
- Experience in writing and executing unit and integration tests
- Understanding and ability to configure CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in code reviewing and coaching junior/middle engineers
- Good understanding of software design patterns
- Experience with code version control systems (Git, Bitbucket, or similar)
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Quick learner and open to feedback
- Innovation mindset with a passion for learning new technology
- Proactive and collaborative with a continuous improvement mentality
- Kind and intellectually mature
- Proactive team player
Will be a plus
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Understanding of and experience with cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Understanding Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Coursera and company trainings
- English Lessons