- Experience in a similar position for at least half year;
- Understanding of IT technologies;
- Understanding of the full cycle of the recruitment process and sourcing channels (Linkedin, GitHub, djinni, etc.);
- English — intermediate level;
- Willingness to develop as a Recruiter in the future, to take part in interviewing candidates;
- Experience with the ATS system would be a plus.
- Experience working with US team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Compensation for approved time off (Unlimited PTO)
- PE accounting and support
- Grant of the cost of certification, conferences, training
- The ability to work remotely
- Friendly team
Our company is built on making clients happy! We create an environment that brings out the best in everyone. Everyone gets a say on providing solutions, has high expectations, and thrives on learning to exceed client expectations.
Competitive salary. Compensation that shows how much we value you.
Professional Growth. We offer the ability to attend internal and external courses, conferences, and meet-ups. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
Fun. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.
- Sourcing candidates by using a variety of platforms (LinkedIn, Djinni, Github, etc) and search techniques (X-Ray, Boolean search, etc.);
- Collaborate with Recruitment Consultants to define sourcing strategies to attract talents according to required skill sets;
- Reviewing and screening CVs according to vacancy requirements;
- Organization of meetings, calls, and interviews with candidates;
- Supporting of the candidate from the stage of the first interviews to the offer, providing feedback;
- Working with ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to manage and track all candidate interactions on a daily basis;
- Working on recruiting reports on demand;
- Job market research;
- To be proactive, continuously improve the sourcing process.