Gett is the place where you come to when you need to be on the move with confidence, regardless if
you are a member of the general public, a business customer, a driver or a partner. We provide the
best possible service our customers can get, where it matters the most. And you can make our team
stronger than ever!
🔸 Building next generation of the Data Warehouse, moving from old and legacy models into
🔸 Building new ETL pipelines and bugfix old one.
🔸 Improve data quality and ingestion; identify root cause of data issues and provide
resolution ensuring accuracy and trust in everything we build.
🔸 Ensure that the local data needs are taken into account by the global BI team.
🔸 Debug reports or automatic Python scripts and ensure the reporting server infrastructure is
connecting correctly to our main data sources.
🔸 Contribute to pieces of analysis to inform business decisions.
🔹Minimum 2 years of experience in software development/data engineering/business
intelligence — A must.
🔹 Strong experience in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing — A must.
🔹 Experience with Python — A must.
🔹 Big data technologies (Spark , Hive, Spark, Presto, Airflow) — An advantage.
🔹 Experience working with AWS big data technologies (S3, EC2, EKS) — An advantage.
🔹 Knowledge in containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes) — An advantage.
🔹 Knowledge of infrastructure and DevOps (CI/CD, Terraform) — An advantage.
• Comprehensive support for developers who have moved to Poland accommodation, legal assistance, adaptation.
• Stable employment in a company that has been developing the IT industry for over 15 years and has grown by 102% over the past year
• Competitive, performance-based salary with regular reviews
• Free English classes with a native speaker and external courses compensation
• PE support by professional accountants
• Regular team-building events, conferences, meetups, and fun activities
• Many other benefits you’ll find out at the interview!• Many other benefits you’ll find out at the interview!