We are looking for a highly talented automation Engineer who is interested in making an impact on the R&D way of life. Someone who has a strong technical background and is passionate about technology and quality.
What you’ll do:
🔹Design and Develop automation tests to increase & maintain quality and efficiency
🔹Keep automation current, flexible and designed to work within a continuous integration/deployment framework
🔹Work with RnD & Product teams to build a test strategy
🔹Work with CI & DevOps teams to continually run your tests in CI/CD frameworks.
🔸3+ years of experience in automation testing of applications in a commercial/ software development environment
🔸Experience with standard automated test tools & Add-ons: Playwright/TestNG, Selenium
🔸Creation of Automation Test scenarios and Test cases by analyzing the functional specifications
🔸Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, programming, or a related discipline
🔸Experience in writing Database queries using Relational databases like Postgres, MySQL
🔸Experience in containerisation solutions — Docker, K8S, OpenShift
🔸Experience in CI/CD environment — GitHub Actions or Jenkins
🔸Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Comprehensive support for developers who have moved to Georgia: accommodation, legal assistance, adaptation.
• Stable employment in a company that has been developing the IT industry for over 15 years and has grown by 102% over the past year
• Competitive, performance-based salary with regular reviews
• Free English classes with a native speaker and external courses compensation
• PE support by professional accountants
• Regular team-building events, conferences, meetups, and fun activities
• Many other benefits you’ll find out at the interview!