Gett is a Ground Transportation Solution with the mission to organize all the best mobility providers in
one global platform — optimizing the entire experience from booking and riding to invoicing and
analytics, to save businesses time and money. We work with a third of the Fortune 500 companies
and have over 17K active business customers across the world.
🔹Gett is looking for a talented backend engineer to join our collaborative and growing development
🔹As a member of this core team, you’ll make important technical decisions and ensure the scalability
and performance of our applications through a performant code and solid architecture.
🔹You will take part in the development of the most exciting features in the world of mobility and transportation, building the next generation of our product, on a cutting edge tech stack.
🔹Awesome working environment and great terms for the right candidates!
The ideal candidate will have:
● A passion for Backend development and engineering culture
● A strive for learning and exploration of new technologies
● Positive & Proactive and “CAN DO” attitude
● True team player, ready to work in a team environment
🔸 4+ years of experience in developing server-side applications
🔸 Highly proficient in modern programming languages such as Golang, Ruby, Python, Java, C#
🔸A very strong understanding of database design and query optimization
🔸Experience in maintaining production environments, and working in scale
🔸Experienced with large-scale distributed systems and microservices architecture
🔸Experienced with AWS/ other Cloud providers
🔸Ability to learn new technologies and apply them to solving issues and problems within your
area of expertise
🔸Experience in working as part of a team, in collaboration work with different stakeholders.
🔸Ability to lead features end-to-end.
• Comprehensive support for developers who have moved to Poland: accommodation, legal assistance, adaptation.
• Stable employment in a company that has been developing the IT industry for over 15 years and has grown by 102% over the past year
• Competitive, performance-based salary with regular reviews
• Free English classes with a native speaker and external courses compensation
• PE support by professional accountants
• Regular team-building events, conferences, meetups and fun activities
• Many other benefits you’ll find out at the interview!