Intent IQ is an identity resolution pioneer, enabling its partners to confidently identify clients and prospects who interact with their sites, apps, and their brick and mortar establishments, whether across their various screens or in person. Beneficiaries include the media ecosystem, etailers, and financial institutions.
🔹Develop complex JS components for an emerging data-driven product
🔹Write and deploy efficient JS code to different stages using the best tools in the market
🔸Minimum two years of experience in developing front-end native JS (Vanilla / TypeScript ) code
🔸Experience in coding using any programing language i.e: c,c#,c++, Java
🔸Production experience (your code is being used by real users)
🔸Comfortable with Linux
🔸Experience with GitHub.
🔸Debugging skills are a must-have.
🔸English, both verbal and written skills are required.
• Comprehensive support for developers who have moved to Georgia: accommodation, legal assistance, adaptation.
• Stable employment in a company that has been developing the IT industry for over 15 years and has grown by 102% over the past year
• Competitive, performance-based salary with regular reviews
• Free English classes with a native speaker and external courses compensation
• PE support by professional accountants
• Regular team-building events, conferences, meetups, and fun activities
• Many other benefits you’ll find out at the interview!