Project is a B2B financial solution designed for SMEs that turns manual monthly and quarterly reporting processes into automated ones.
Our clients are mostly based in North America, and we aim to keep expanding globally. Our product is an Excel-based SaaS platform, that serves financial departments in SMBs. It connects to all organizational systems including your ERP, CRM, HRIS, as well as complex Excel files, and consolidates all of this data in one cloud-based database.
We automate various financial transformations including FX conversions, eliminations, hierarchies, financial adjustments, and more, in a way that simplifies the work of the finance department in a cost-effective way. We, essentially, help them save money while they manage money!
● At least 5 years as a backend developer;
● Fluent in Python;
● Huge plus — background in SaaS and Cloud-based Company
● Excellent knowledge and experience with building, optimizing, and maintaining large-scale production systems;
● Lead the technological aspects of the backend of the company SaaS product;
● Develop End to end development of new features/services in a multi-service environment;
● Develop scalable web APIs, implement sophisticated business logic as well as develop asynchronous services in a data-oriented, scalable application;
● Play a massive role in the entire development life-cycle, from design to production;
● Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance;
● Implement security and data protection solutions;
● Assess and prioritize feature requests;
● Test and debug programs;
● Opportunity to work with interesting projects;
● A friendly team of professionals;
● Direct communication with the client;
● Performance-based salary with regular reviews;
● New comfortable office close to the city center;
● English classes;
● Team-building events and fun activities;