About the project:
We run a successful e-commerce platform for wall art, print on demand, and home decoration. We build in-house our order and partner management systems, customer service tools, factory management systems, product and catalog management systems, analytics tools, CMS, CRM, and more an entire.
- 2+ years of Web development experience;
- Experience in developing REST API using Node.js + express;
- Experience in building large-scale client-side solutions using Angular;
- Experience with typical client-side tasks like routing, caching, communicating with API, etc;
- Experience in OOP and MVC design and development patterns;
- English: Upper-intermediate at least.
- Develop, maintain, and improve our current web application;
- Perform technical analysis and contribute to code reviews and design discussions;
- Work with large and complex datasets;
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Write robust, clean, and documented code while meeting our coding standards;
- Be independent, reliable, willing to take full responsibility for his projects.
- Opportunity to work with interesting projects;
- A friendly team of professionals;
- Direct communication with the client;
- Performance-based salary with regular reviews;
- New comfortable office close to the city center;
- English classes;
- Team-building events and fun activities.