Yola is looking for a Senior product manager.
You will lead the design team in developing the design system and UX of the new site builder platform in close collaboration with Product Managers, and develop the design quality and design processes of the company by providing mentorship and guidance to the rest of the team.
We are a multinational company distributed within two continents, therefore advanced English is a must.
Who we are:Yola.com
is a site-building platform with more than 13M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage, and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola’s solution offers e-commerce and marketing solutions.
Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Kyiv and Lviv, Ukraine.
- Perform UX research, user interviews, user testing, product, and competitive analysis to evaluate the best solution for our customers.
- Prepare requirements and essential design driven by the best UX methodologies and patterns.
- Work closely with other product team members to navigate the details of overall product strategy, business goals, and individual project requirements.
- Lead a team of engineers and designers through iterative releases, working in an Agile environment.
- Do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration.
- Work closely with other product teams as well as Customer Support, Sales, and Marketing in order to understand needs and opportunities.
- Evaluate business cases to inform roadmap and prioritization.
- Translate incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into user stories and actionable requirement specifications.
- Maintain a strong focus on key business metrics.
- Know all the company’s goals.
- Know all technical limitations and dependencies.
- Produce design solutions based on hypotheses & user testing results.
- Run the product backlog grooming to prepare it for a sprint. Manage the readiness and quality of the implementation plans.
- 3+ years of experience in UX design including
- Deep understanding of UX methodologies, patterns, and metrics
- Good understanding of the product metrics
- Cross-platform design
- Design systems development
- Competitive analysis
- User research & persona developmen
- Usability testing
- Requirements definition
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SaaS
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Excellent teamwork skills
- System thinking
- Attentiveness to details
- Strong critical mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to significantly influence our product roadmap and strategy, and design;
- Challenging work in the international professional environment;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- Paid sick leave;
- Team building events;
- Medical insurance;
- A social package, including gym membership and English courses (50% compensation)