Yola is looking for a Manual QA.
Who we are:
Yola.com is a site-building platform with more than 14M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage, and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola’s solution offers e-commerce, social networking, mobile, and marketing capabilities.
Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Kyiv and Lviv, Ukraine.
As a member of Yola’s engineering team, you will be responsible for pushing the boundaries of what is possible with a browser. We seek talented engineers with a passion for making life easier.
Remuneration will be based on the candidate’s skills and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in web-based manual QA (applications/sites);
- Professional experience in QA automation would be nice to have;
- Understanding of Web applications and Web browsers internals;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web dev tools;
- Experience in test planning;
- Experience in identification of application problem areas;
- English level: Upper-intermediate or higher;
- Think like a Yola user, imagining both positive and negative scenarios they could encounter;
- Analyze user activity recordings, and build test plans from them;
- Work with developers to understand changes they have implemented, validate functionality, and find potential issues;
- Write test plans for testing complex features;
- Effectively communicate issues discovered and help developers with the resolution;
- Plan and perform regression testing;
- Help out the support team, troubleshooting problems reported in production systems, reproducing them, and verifying when they have been fixed;
What we offer
- An opportunity to significantly influence our product quality;
- Many challenging tasks — we’re a relatively small team, with a large user-base (millions of users);
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- Team building events;
- Medical insurance;
- A social package, including gym membership, and English courses compensation (50%).