Yola is looking for a Senior Product Analyst.
Yola is looking for the Product Analyst to support a data-inspired culture of the company, hunting for and sharing insights and recommendations from your analyses. We’re looking for a Product Analyst who has a real passion for experimenting, digging deeper into data sets, investigating, exploring, communicating, and visualizing impactful insights about our customers and the product itself.
Our goal is to produce habit-forming products that users can’t live without, and which provide ongoing value such that they consistently give us 5-star reviews and refer us.
Therefore, as a Product Analyst, you will be working closely with the product team and other departments, defining goals and KPIs, implementing tracking strategies, creating visualizations and dashboards to evaluate experiment results, analyzing outcomes, and finding new insights and opportunities for the company to grow.
Who we are:
Yola.com is a site-building platform with more than 13M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage, and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola’s solution offers e-commerce and marketing solutions.
Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Kyiv and Lviv, Ukraine.
You should definitely have
- 3+ years experience working within an Analytics or Business Intelligence environment, with deep know-how of both the technical and product/marketing aspects of data solutions.
- English — upper-intermediate or higher as you will work in the English speaking environment.
- Strong storytelling: distill interesting and hard-to-find insights into a compelling, concise data story.
- Thorough knowledge of statistics and demonstrated experience with applied business analytics. You should know how to frame and conduct hypothesis tests, and more specifically, A/B tests.
- SQL: You should be able to query and manipulate large databases.
- Data Visualization Tools: You should be able to visualize queries and insights using various data visualization tools such as Adobe Magento (RJ Metrics), Tableau, and Looker.
- Product Analytics Tools: You should have experience with products such as Google Analytics, MixPanel, Amplitude, and Optimizely.
- Spreadsheets (Excel/Google Sheets): You should know how to use spreadsheets to manipulate data, create pivot tables, and visualize data.
It would be useful if you had
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Economics, Statistics, Math, Computer Science, or Engineering.
- Basic understanding of Python to support data analysis functions.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivation to enable and help others within the company be data-driven.
Your responsibilities might include
- Develop an expert understanding of the Yola business, platform, and data sources.
- Define and monitor metrics for products and product initiatives.
- Analyze customer experience and product performance data to extract meaningful insights to make business recommendations (cost-benefit, forecasting, impact analysis, etc...)
- Build the analytical framework, which can include ad-hoc analyses, automated dashboards, and self-service tools.
- Design and conduct A/B tests on product features and UX design to optimize performance metrics.
- Work closely with the Product Management Team to develop data-informed hypotheses to support roadmap and prioritization decisions.
- Work closely with the product management group to design, implement, and analyze analytics and business intelligence strategies to validate project success criteria. These may take the form of A/B tests, funnel analysis, cohort studies, and KPIs reporting.
- Work with internal partners including Executive Team, Product, Marketing, Business Operations, Customer Support, Finance, Growth, and others to assist with their data needs.
- Work closely with QA and Engineering departments throughout the software development lifecycle to establish and maintain data and analytics integrity and quality assurance.
- Cultivate and defend analytics and business intelligence guidelines, conventions, and best practices.
- Generate documentation and reference guides to clarify platform entity relationships and data conventions.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for a product company, and to significantly influence our product roadmap, strategy, and technologies;
- Challenging work in the international professional environment;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- Paid sick leave;
- Team building events;
- Medical insurance;
- A social package, including gym membership and English courses (50% compensation)