Yola is looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
Yola is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help establish our product as the preferred choice for building and managing a sophisticated online presence. You will develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for products that empower millions of small businesses.
With an analytical approach and a deep understanding of the market, you will masterfully connect our product capabilities to customer needs. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams on product launch and promotion, communicating the value of Yola’s products to both internal and external audiences.
This is an opportunity to join a global, product-focused company, at an exciting stage of growth.
Who we are:
Yola.com is a site-building platform with more than 13M users worldwide. Yola enables small businesses, non-profits, and everyday users to create, manage, and grow their online presence easily and with no technical knowledge. In addition to a robust, easy-to-use website builder and secure hosting services, Yola’s solution offers e-commerce and marketing solutions.
Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has offices in Kyiv and Lviv, Ukraine.
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt to how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep parallel initiatives on track.
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Yola. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- A team player. The Product Marketing Manager collaborates across the organization and is able to work with a range of disciplines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Growth — Partner with the Product team to track and improve metrics across the funnel, from acquisition and engagement to conversion and retention.
- Positioning — Work with Sales and Product teams to develop unique, compelling product positioning, pricing, and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Voice of the Customer — Based on your strong grasp of the online presence space, you will be the advocate for our SMB (small to medium business) customers, with a deep understanding of their needs. You will help prioritize product development based on customer and market research.
- Strategic Content — Develop a strategy and accompanying materials to drive awareness and adoption including landing pages, web & ui copy, blog posts, emails, how-to guides, product videos, case studies, client testimonials, and other marketing tools to drive awareness, education, and adoption of Yola’s products.
- Communication — Maintain a pulse on the product development road-map to ensure users and stakeholders are educated on new features in each release. Evangelize the value propositions and proof points of Yola’s products via various outreach methods such as newsletters, webinars, and other training sessions targeted at both internal stakeholders as well as our existing client base.
- Industry Research — Conduct research and maintain a library of relevant statistics on competitors and industry trends. Leverage this data to reinforce our claims and positioning during our storytelling.
- Sales Enablement — Assist the Sales team to develop the relevant materials that they need to move prospects through the funnel, including presentations, collateral, and proposal materials. Provide competitive information to enable them to win new B2B accounts.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience for digital products.
- History of leading go-to-market strategies and campaigns for consumer SaaS products.
- Monetization-focused mindset.
- Experience in conversion rate optimization.
- Working experience in creating and managing product and feature launches, as well as lifecycle marketing campaigns (e.g. acquisition, onboarding, engagement/retention, loyalty, winback, etc.) from asset creation through campaign launch and retrospectives.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and visual). Advanced English proficiency is a requirement.
- Creative and innovative mindset coupled with strong product management skills.
- Experience with experimentation. Strong bias for using data to guide decision making. High comfort level with data tracking and analytics to interpret raw data into actionable insights and innovation, to guide launches and campaigns.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Ability to analyze complex data and deliver meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable decisions.
- Prior involvement with iterative software development techniques such as Scrum or Agile.
- Expertise with CRM (customer relationship management) systems like Customer.io, Intercom.com, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation and email management software.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for a product company, and to significantly influence our product roadmap, strategy, and technologies;
- Challenging work in the international professional environment;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- Paid sick leave;
- Team building events;
- Medical insurance;
- A social package, including gym membership and English courses (50% compensation)