We are a dynamic Holding, which embraces flexibility and encourages your innovative ideas for product and process improvements.
We leverage cutting-edge technologies in the development of our application, providing you with an opportunity to gain valuable experience in this rapidly evolving field.
At our Holding, we offer career prospects. As we continue to grow each day, you have the chance to shape your future as the Lead of any direction in our Holding.
As a HR Specialist you will be responsible for managing the full cycle of HR processes, from preboarding to offboarding. Your role will be pivotal in ensuring that our employees have a seamless and positive experience throughout their journey with the Holding. You willl play an important role in building and suporting corporate culture, process and corporate culture through all Holding.
- 2-3 years of experience in HR, in the IT (preferably Fintech industry).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with full cycle of HR processes;
- Proficiency in HR software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- English level B2 and higher;
- Coordinate preboarding activities, including document collection and background checks.
- Prepare welcome materials coordinated with hiring managers and provide information to new hires before their start date.
- Ensure a smooth transition for new employees before they join the Holding.
Onboarding and Adaptation:
- Conduct onboarding sessions, introducing new hires to company culture, structure, policies, and procedures;
- Collaborate with managers to create individualized onboarding plans;
- Facilitate adaptational programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge;
- Conduct regular one-on-one (1-1) meetings with employees to provide support and address any concerns;
- Control sync and final feedback meetings with employees and managers;
- Promote a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Coordinate team-building and other activities and initiatives including office activities;
- Collect and analyze feedback to continuously improve the employee experience.
- Support the performance appraisal process, including goal-setting and feedback sessions with HRG;
- Track and analyze performance data to identify areas for improvement.
- Manage the offboarding process, including exit interviews and documentation.
- Ensure a smooth transition for departing employees and gather feedback for improvement;
- Take part in HR process and initiatives improvement
- Take part in forming Employeer brand
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Friendly working environment with high level professionalism and startup culture;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Hybrid in Kyiv;
- The perspective of development in FinTech;
👏🏻We are proud of our corporate culture which embodies principles:
- No Red Tape: We believe in removing unnecessary bureaucracy, fostering an environment of agility and efficiency.
- Freedom of Decision-Making: We trust in your expertise and empower you to make impactful decisions.
- Trust in Employees’ Expertise: Your knowledge and skills are highly valued, and we encourage you to take ownership of your work.
- Startup Environment: Experience the excitement of working in a startup, where new processes are implemented, and results are visible.
- Communication with C-Level: Enjoy open communication with our C-level executives, as we embrace an open-door policy.
- Professional Growth and Networking: We prioritize your professional development and provide ample opportunities for networking.
- Friendly Team: Join our close-knit team, where collaboration and support are the pillars of our work culture.
Join us and you can be part of our company and creation it grows!