Looking for a Senior Front End Engineer (Angular) to join our team!
We are a dynamic Holding, which embraces flexibility and encourages your innovative ideas for product and process improvements.
We leverage cutting-edge technologies in the development of our application, providing you with an opportunity to gain valuable experience in this rapidly evolving field.
At our Holding, we offer career prospects. As we continue to grow each day, you have the chance to shape your future as the Lead of any direction in our Holding.
- Development of new modules for the system;
- Support and extension of existing modules;
- APIs integration, Swagger review\proposals;
- Collaboration with other team members;
- Participation in task estimation and prioritisation;
- Project improvement/refactoring proposals.
- Keep libraries/dependencies up-to-date;
- Unit testing.
- 5+ years of commercial experience with with Angular (we use version 8);
- Good understanding of OOP and strong knowledge of Typescript;
- Fundamental concepts of Software Engineering;
- Experience with CSS preprocessors;
- Experience in frontend application scalability, performance and security;
- VCS (Git).
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Friendly working environment with high level professionalism and startup culture;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Remote /Hybrid work in the office in Kyiv;
- The perspective of development in FinTech;
👏🏻We are proud of our corporate culturewhich embodies principles:
- No Red Tape: We believe in removing unnecessary bureaucracy, fostering an environment of agility and efficiency.
- Freedom of Decision-Making: We trust in your expertise and empower you to make impactful decisions.
- Trust in Employees’ Expertise: Your knowledge and skills are highly valued, and we encourage you to take ownership of your work.
- Startup Environment: Experience the excitement of working in a startup, where new processes are implemented, and results are visible.
- Communication with C-Level: Enjoy open communication with our C-level executives, as we embrace an open-door policy.
- Professional Growth and Networking: We prioritize your professional development and provide ample opportunities for networking.
- Friendly Team: Join our close-knit team, where collaboration and support are the pillars of our work culture.
Join us and you can be part of our company and creation it grows!