We are a dynamic Holding, that embraces flexibility and encourages your innovative ideas for product and process improvements.
We leverage cutting-edge technologies in the development of our application, providing you with an opportunity to gain valuable experience in this rapidly evolving field.
At our Holding, we offer career prospects. As we continue to grow each day, you have the chance to shape your future as the Lead of any direction in our Holding.
As a Chargeback specialist, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring customer satisfaction and addressing any issues that may arise during their interaction with our products or services. Your conflict resolution skills and exceptional communication abilities will be critical factors in upholding our high service standards.
- Processing incoming requests for banking disputes (chargeback) from individuals through payment systems.
- Adding requests to the accounting system.
- Communication with merchant representatives and request for documents according to the established form.
- Analysis and verification of documents sent by the merchant to respond to the dispute.
- Preparation of responses to inquiries from payment providers and counterparts within one’s competence.
- Interaction with departments and partners regarding dispute-related matters.
- Participation in reconciliations of disputed transaction amounts.
- Attention to detail and thoughtfulness in work.
- Independence and proactivity.
- Similar work experience of at least 2 years (payment providers, banks).
- Proficient PC user (Microsoft Office, knowledge of Jira).
- Ability to work with large volumes of data.
- Business correspondence skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Experience in disputing transactions (chargeback) in banks or in the e-commerce sector is an advantage.
- Competitive salary;
- 24 vacation days, sick leaves, additional day-offs;
- Remote/Hybrid work in the office in Kyiv;
- The perspective of development in fintech with a focus on a foreign market;
- Great, profesional and friendly team;
👏🏻We are proud of our corporate culturewhich embodies principles:
- No Red Tape: We believe in removing unnecessary bureaucracy, fostering an environment of agility and efficiency.
- Freedom of Decision-Making: We trust in your expertise and empower you to make impactful decisions.
- Trust in Employees’ Expertise: Your knowledge and skills are highly valued, and we encourage you to take ownership of your work.
- Startup Environment: Experience the excitement of working in a startup, where new processes are implemented, and results are visible.
- Communication with C-Level: Enjoy open communication with our C-level executives, as we embrace an open-door policy.
- Professional Growth and Networking: We prioritize your professional development and provide ample opportunities for networking.
- Friendly Family Team: Join our close-knit team, where collaboration and support are the pillars of our work culture.
Join us and you can be part of our company and creation it grows!