YO-DA Wallet takes pride in being a pioneering Ukrainian IT company in the FinTech realm, experiencing exponential growth while expanding our footprint in international markets. Our core focus is online payment processing, catering to a diverse range of business verticals worldwide. Our mission is to empower individuals and facilitate their transition into a limitless, cashless world.
We are looking for Automation QA Engineer to join our team!
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years of experience in software testing
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Proficient in Java programming and object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Strong understanding of quality assurance processes and testing
- Experience in test automation using Selenium, Selenide, and framework creation
- Experience in API automation
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with AWS, Docker, and PostgreSQL would be a plus^
- Automation test case creation and execution.
- Extending and maintaining the existing testing framework.
- Bugs reporting and bug fix verification.
- Work closely with an engineering team to deliver valuable, feasible, and usable solutions.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- 24 vacation days, sick leaves, additional day-offs;
- Remote /Hybrid work in the office in Kyiv;
- Teambuildings and game nights;
- The perspective of development in fintech with a focus on a foreign market;
- Great, profesional and friendly team;
👏🏻We are proud of our corporate culturewhich embodies principles:
- No Red Tape: We believe in removing unnecessary bureaucracy, fostering an environment of agility and efficiency.
- Freedom of Decision-Making: We trust in your expertise and empower you to make impactful decisions.
- Trust in Employees’ Expertise: Your knowledge and skills are highly valued, and we encourage you to take ownership of your work.
- Startup Environment: Experience the excitement of working in a startup, where new processes are implemented, and results are visible.
- Communication with C-Level: Enjoy open communication with our C-level executives, as we embrace an open-door policy.
- Professional Growth and Networking: We prioritize your professional development and provide ample opportunities for networking.
- Friendly Family Team: Join our close-knit team, where collaboration and support are the pillars of our work culture.
Join us and you can be part of our company and creation it grows!