Looking for Financial analyst controller to join our Holding!
YO-DA Wallet is proud to be a trailblazing Ukranian IT company in the FinTech Holding, experiencing rapid growth and expanding our presence in international markets.
Our focus lies in online payment processing, catering to diverse business verticals across the globe.
Our mission is to empower individuals and enable their transition into a cashless world without limitations.
- 3+ years of working experience as analyst, controller or other relevant financial roles, preferably in FinTech;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Management or similar field;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of data reconciliation in different systems, knowledge of databases;
- Able to communicate effectively with different parties — Finance, Production or Management;
- English — C1 is a must;
- Monthly profitability calculations by currencies, by counterparties
- Formation of financial reports
- Creation of blanks for financial models
- Writing technical specifications for automation
- System testing
- Recalculation of reconciliations and balances for all currencies and all providers, counterparties
- Migrating to a new system
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Friendly working environment with high level professionalism and startup culture;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Remote/Hybrid work in the office in Kyiv;
- The perspective of development in FinTech;
✔️ Please apply by 🔗 link
We are a dynamic Holding, we embrace flexibility and encourage your innovative ideas for product and process improvements.
We leverage cutting-edge technologies in the development of our application, providing you with an opportunity to gain valuable experience in this rapidly evolving field.
At our Holding, we offer career prospects. As we continue to grow each day, you have the chance to shape your future as the Lead of any direction in our Holding.
👏🏻We are proud of our corporate culture which embodies principles:
- No Red Tape: We believe in removing unnecessary bureaucracy, fostering an environment of agility and efficiency.
- Freedom of Decision-Making: We trust in your expertise and empower you to make impactful decisions.
- Trust in Employees’ Expertise: Your knowledge and skills are highly valued, and we encourage you to take ownership of your work.
- Startup Environment: Experience the excitement of working in a startup, where new processes are implemented, and results are visible.
- Communication with C-Level: Enjoy open communication with our C-level executives, as we embrace an open-door policy.
- Professional Growth and Networking: We prioritize your professional development and provide ample opportunities for networking.
- Friendly Team: Join our close-knit team, where collaboration and support are the pillars of our work culture.
Join us and you can be part of our company and creation it grows!