We are a dynamic Holding, which embrace flexibility and encourage your innovative ideas for product and process improvements.
We leverage cutting-edge technologies in the development of our application, providing you with an opportunity to gain valuable experience in this rapidly evolving field.
At our Holding, we offer career prospects. As we continue to grow each day, you have the chance to shape your future as the Lead of any direction in our Holding.
We are looking for experiensed Lawyer to join our team!
- Professional experience of more than one year in companies with international presence/in-house Lawyer with a preferable focus on IT, iGaming, Betting, Fintech, payment, and digital businesses;
- Commercial experience in drafting international agreements;
- Sound knowledge of contract law, finance and corporate law, data protection, privacy, and other relevant legal areas;
- Strong understanding of the payment іndustry;
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills, with keen attention to detail;
- Ability to analyze complex legal issues, identify risks, and provide practical solutions;
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines;
- English proficiency of no less than B2 (both oral and written) is a must;
- Drafting, reviewing, and approving contracts and revising internal contracts, policies and other legal documents;
- Providing proper evaluation of the risks associated with the contracts and agreements to protect the company against uncontrolled risks;
- Conduct legal research and analysis on complex legal issues and provide recommendations to management and stakeholders;
- Assist in obtaining payment licenses in various jurisdictions;
- Careful filling of questionnaires, gathering of documents, communication in order to open and maintain existing bank and payment service providers accounts;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as the technology, product, support, compliance and business development departments, to address legal issues and provide practical solutions;
- Competitive salary;
- 24 vacation days, sick leaves, additional day-offs;
- Remote/Hybrid work in the office in Kyiv;
- The perspective of development in fintech with a focus on a foreign market;
- Great, profesional and friendly team;
👏🏻We are proud of our corporate culturewhich embodies principles:
- No Red Tape: We believe in removing unnecessary bureaucracy, fostering an environment of agility and efficiency.
- Freedom of Decision-Making: We trust in your expertise and empower you to make impactful decisions.
- Trust in Employees’ Expertise: Your knowledge and skills are highly valued, and we encourage you to take ownership of your work.
- Startup Environment: Experience the excitement of working in a startup, where new processes are implemented, and results are visible.
- Communication with C-Level: Enjoy open communication with our C-level executives, as we embrace an open-door policy.
- Professional Growth and Networking: We prioritize your professional development and provide ample opportunities for networking.
- Friendly Family Team: Join our close-knit team, where collaboration and support are the pillars of our work culture.
Join us and you can be part of our company and creation it grows!