At YO-DA Wallet, we are the trailblazing IT project in the FinTech world, experiencing rapid growth and expanding our presence in international markets.
Our focus lies in online payment processing, catering to diverse business verticals across the globe.
Our mission is to empower individuals and enable their transition into a cashless world without limitations.
Through our innovative application, we offer a wide array of services to consumers, revolutionizing the way they handle their finances
We are looking for experienced Project Manager to join our team!
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and development teams;
- Determine and define project scope and objectives;
- Create, maintain, and communicate to the client the Project’s Status, Project Plan, Sprint Plan, and Backlog, according to estimates and team capacity;
- Conduct and overview Agile ceremonies;
- Monitor development progress, identify risks, coordinate with the team to find a solution, and communicate it to internal stakeholders;
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineers, and QA, to deliver high-quality products on time;
- Act as the primary point of contact for all prоject-related inquiries, providing guidance and support to internal teams and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyze prject metrics (with Jira) to drive data-driven decision-making and optimize team performance.
- Improving existing unit processes along with creating (describing) new one.
- 3+years of experience as a Project Manager in the FinTech industry (product), preferably with a focus on e-wallets.
- Strong experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Conffuence);
- Experience with agile methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban, and a demonstrated ability to deliver iterative product releases.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to translate complex business requirements into clear specifications.
- Project management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels.
- English level — Upper-intermediate and above
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Friendly working environment with high level professionalism and startup culture;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Totally remote job;
- The perspective of development in FinTech;
You can be part of our company and creation it grows!
✔️ Please apply by 🔗Link