YayPay is looking for a new team member in the position of Middle Business Analyst to join one of our engineering teams.
We are looking for you in Kyiv and Dnipro, but we are flexible to work with remote specialists as well.
- Gather and analyze requirements using different BA techniques
- Break-down high-level requirements into detailed user stories
- Manage product backlog in Jira
- Create user story maps, UML diagrams (using Lucidchart), data dictionaries, and different spreadsheets in Jira and Confluence to properly describe the functionality
- Work with the dev team on delivering functionality (BA is assigned to one team, the team consists of 7-8 members in total)
- Collaborate closely with designers, product managers, and technical writer
- Conduct pre-grooming and grooming sessions and participate in other Scrum ceremonies
- Perform verification of implemented functionality
- Communicate with various stakeholders and maintain a positive relationship with them
- 2+ years of BA experience in IT
- English — upper intermediate+
- Understanding of SDLC
- Experience in Agile and Scrum
- Strong knowledge of requirement management and change management processes
- Good experience in functional decomposition i.e., the ability to decompose the entire scope with respect to the given level of details
- Hands-on experience in creating product artifacts i.e. user stories, UML diagrams, user story maps, data dictionaries, etc.
- Ability to work with a minimal supervision
- Advanced communication skills and experience in presenting requirements to various target groups
- Good soft skills including problem-solving abilities, active listening, attention to detail, and result orientation
- Be a team player!
Nice to have:
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in working with UI/UX designers
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working home or anywhere
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical insurance
- The anonymous psychological assistance program
- Personal and professional development compensation
- Access to online training platforms, such as language courses and Linkedin Learning
- Career and leadership development
- Employee referral bonuses
- Team-building activities
- Comfortable office with a convenient location and free parking
From the technology perspective, YayPay Platform is a SaaS offering, which integrates with a number of different systems, such as:
— ERP systems to pull accounts receivable data from (e.g. NetSuite, Intacct, Sage X3, etc.)
— CRM systems, like SalesForce to pull and push relevant customer information
— Payment Providers to allow CreditCard and ACH to be made through the platform
— Credit Providers like CreditSafe to pull credit information
The application is currently undergoing the phase of the active new feature development — we are working on building new modules: Reporting & Analytics Module, Credit Module, Cash Application Module.
The application is built on Service-Oriented Architecture, with the use of Kubernetes and technologies around it.
The main technology stack is described below:
— Back-End: Java 11, Spring Framework, Hibernate, MySQL, Kafka, Exasol
— Front-End: VueJS and KendoUI
— Machine Learning: Python and relevant machine learning libraries are used for the ML services
— Hosting: the application is hosted on AWS, with extensive use of the native AWS services