The Implementation & Onboarding Specialist brings clients through an implementation project to operationalize and launch the YayPay AR Management platform within the client’s Finance operations.
The hands-on implementation process includes a mix of system configuration and training activities, as well as to interact with the client to guide and advise them on the best use of the platform’s capabilities to support the target outcomes and deliver the project benefits.
YayPay is a complete Accounts Receivable and Collections Management Platform to make it easy for B2B Finance teams to stay ahead of their AR and get paid faster.
The Implementation & Onboarding Specialist is a hands-on role within the Customer Success function at YayPay by Quadient. The role is critical in laying the foundations for success to help clients launch and adopt the YayPay AR Management platform through the implementation process and project timeline,
Acting as the main point of contact to build a strong client partnership, the role entails a mix of implementation and advisory to guide clients through their journey and discovery, and blend their operational needs with how best to configure and use the YayPay platform to help them realize value from their investment.
The role will lead the implementation process consisting of configuration, training, and testing activities to launch the platform into the client’s business operations. Project engagements can take place with new clients, as well as with live clients who expand or adopt new modules arising from upsells.
In addition to being a client-facing role, you will also collaborate with other internal resource groups such as Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and Integrations to help our clients achieve a faster time to value
- Ownership of the project/client engagement lifecycle from contract start to the completion of the implementation, consulting with other internal teams as appropriate
- Engage with client users and their supervisors to ensure the best possible outcome to start product adoption and usage
- Grow in understanding of the platform’s capabilities to configure, train and test the appropriate platform features with the client
- Interact with Payment Processor Partners to configure and test the platform’s payments functionality when appropriate
- Ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict
- Identify Customer risk during the implementation and work with internal teams to execute on Risk Mitigation plans
- Maintain accurate notes and records in our CRM system
- Contribute to other ongoing process improvement initiatives to continuously improve our implementation approach and become more efficient and effective which will in turn benefit our clients’ success
Other Responsibilities include:
- Provide advisory on Product-related or functional questions among Team members and Sales/Account Executives
- Be a customer advocate to facilitate gap-analysis discussions with Product Management and Engineering, and bridge discussions involving YayPay Platform’s functionality and a client’s use case/business process which may result in new feature requests planned into the Product Backlog and Release Management for future releases
- Provide implementation context and Introduce client stakeholders during handover to the assigned Customer Success Manager and Commercial Account Manager, who continue on with the client relationship and engagements post-implementation.
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working home or anywhere
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Anonymous psychological assistance program
- Personal and professional development compensation
- Access to online training platforms, such as language courses and Linkedin Learning
- Career and leadership development
- Employee referral bonuses
- Team-building activities
- Comfortable office with a convenient location and free parking
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting/Finance and/or Information Systems
- At least 4-5 years in a similar role or from a Consulting background as well as having had some Systems knowledge from other implementation or ERP applications, such as SAP, Oracle/NetSuite, Sage etc. Knowledge of CRM such as Salesforce is a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products
- Understanding of high-level Finance business processes in areas such as Invoicing, Accounts Receivables, Collections (or the broader OTC process — Order-to-Cash)
- Good organizational, presentation and communication skills in both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic and Passionate to drive business value for clients, and the ability to show empathy to view problems from the client’s perspective
- Ability to multi-task across several projects concurrently
- Ability to work and contribute individually and independently as well as in a team setting. Comfortable working with multiple resource groups concurrently, e.g. clients, YayPay partners, internal teams at different levels — from individual contributors to senior executives