YayPay is looking for a new team member in the position of System Analyst / Business Analyst to join one of our engineering teams.
We are looking for you in Kyiv and Dnipro, but we are flexible to work with remote specialists as well.
- Gather and analyze requirements using different SA/BA techniques
- Break-down high-level requirements into detailed user stories
- Manage product backlog in Jira
- Create user story maps, UML diagrams (using Lucidchart), data dictionaries, and different spreadsheets in Jira and Confluence to properly describe the functionality
- Work with the dev team on delivering functionality (SA/BA is assigned to one team, the team consists of 7-8 members in total)
- Collaborate closely with designers, product managers, and technical writer
- Conduct pre-grooming and grooming sessions and participate in other Scrum ceremonies
- Perform verification of implemented functionality
- Communicate with various stakeholders and maintain a positive relationship with them
- 4+ years of SA/BA experience in IT
- English — upper intermediate+
- Understanding of SDLC
- Experience in Agile and Scrum
- Strong knowledge of requirement management and change management processes
- Good experience in functional decomposition i.e., the ability to decompose the entire scope with respect to the given level of details
- Hands-on experience in creating product artifacts i.e. user stories, UML diagrams, user story maps, data dictionaries, etc.
- Ability to work with a minimal supervision
- Advanced communication skills and experience in presenting requirements to various target groups
- Good soft skills including problem-solving abilities, active listening, attention to detail, and result orientation
- Be a team player!
Nice to have:
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in working with UI/UX designers
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working home or anywhere
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical insurance
- The anonymous psychological assistance program
- Personal and professional development compensation
- Access to online training platforms, such as language courses and Linkedin Learning
- Career and leadership development
- Employee referral bonuses
- Team-building activities
- Comfortable office with a convenient location and free parking
From the technology perspective, YayPay Platform is a SaaS offering, which integrates with a number of different systems, such as:
— ERP systems to pull accounts receivable data from (e.g. NetSuite, Intacct, Sage X3, etc.)
— CRM systems, like SalesForce to pull and push relevant customer information
— Payment Providers to allow CreditCard and ACH to be made through the platform
— Credit Providers like CreditSafe to pull credit information
The application is currently undergoing the phase of the active new feature development — we are working on building new modules: Reporting & Analytics Module, Credit Module, Cash Application Module.
The application is built on Service-Oriented Architecture, with the use of Kubernetes and technologies around it.
The main technology stack is described below:
— Back-End: Java 11, Spring Framework, Hibernate, MySQL, Kafka, Exasol
— Front-End: VueJS and KendoUI
— Machine Learning: Python and relevant machine learning libraries are used for the ML services
— Hosting: the application is hosted on AWS, with extensive use of the native AWS services