YayPay is looking for a new team member in the position of Middle Frontend Developer to join one of our engineering teams. You will help develop new Cash Application modules and improve the application architecture while collaborating with experienced team members across the world.
We are looking for you in Kyiv and Dnipro, but we are flexible to work with remote engineers as well.
● 2+ years of professional front-end software development experience
● Experience building scalable front-end applications
● Experience working in a cross-functional team
● Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
● Positive and open-minded style of communication
● Experience in Vue.js (Composition API will be a plus)
● Experience with complex web components
Perks & Benefits:
● Flexible working hours
● Possibility of working home or anywhere
● Paid vacation and sick leave
● Medical insurance
● Anonymous psychological assistance program
● Personal and professional development compensation
● Access to online training platforms, such as language courses and Linkedin Learning
● Career and leadership development
● Employee referral bonuses
● Team-building activities
● Comfortable office with a convenient location and free parking
Collaborate in a cross-functional product team that is building friendly
Write clean, high-quality, well-tested code.
Contribute to the improvement of our overall front-end development best practices.
Maintain and grow current and new products while employing systemic thinking and designs that can adapt to new customer needs.
From the technology perspective, YayPay Platform is a SaaS offering, which integrates with a number of different systems, such as:
— ERP systems to pull accounts receivable data from (e.g. NetSuite, Intacct, Sage X3 etc.)
— CRM systems, like SalesForce to pull and push relevant customer information
— Payment Providers to allow CreditCard and ACH to be made through the platform
— Credit Providers like CreditSafe to pull credit information
The application currently undergoes the phase of the active new feature development — we are working on building new modules: Reporting & Analytics Module, Credit Module, Cash Application Module.
The application is built on Service-Oriented Architecture, with the use of Kubernetes and technologies around it.
The main technology stack is described below:
— Back-End: Java 11, Spring Framework, Hibernate, MySQL, Kafka, Exasol
— Front-End: VueJS and KendoUI
— Machine Learning: Python and relevant machine learning libraries are used for the ML services
— Hosting: the application is hosted on AWS, with extensive use of the native AWS services