Experience and competences
● Experience in game front-end development (min relevant experience — 2 years);
● Strong knowledge of HTML5 game frameworks (PIXI, Canvas API, WebGL);
● Strong JS (ES 6);
● Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, knowledge of game programming patterns, practices and techniques;
● Understanding of performance optimization algorithms, memory management, threading;
● Experience with various creative prototyping tools and in translating creative concepts into code;
● Multi-resolution development experience;
● Game Engine development;
● Design patterns, GIT flow, code optimization techniques for various devices, OOP knowledge;
● Spoken intermediate English is a must;
● Desire for creation of the world-level quality product;
● Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
● Knowledge and practical experience with React;
● Being familiar with SCRUM Agile development framework;
● Experience in slot game development;
● Experience with Adobe Animate CC.
What we offer:
● Work on projects of a very well-known European game provider, one of the leaders in online
casino industry, with top-notch quality;
● Competitive salary;
● Salary fixed in Euro;
● Extremely friendly environment — cozy office with tasty snacks and internal events;
● 24 paid vacation working days per year.
If you are ready to work with bright gaming and animation projects, we will be happy to see you as a
Yarki Studio team member.
Yarki Studio is a Ukrainian creative production company of animated and game content.
Our team has years of experience, a burning passion for gaming and a love for entertainment, but,
most importantly, we care about and respect our clients and players. Yarki Studio is committed to
bringing high-quality games, as well as to provide outsourcing services of art and game production.
Our promise is to deliver products of top-notch quality — the kind of games we as players would
enjoy and be thrilled about.
Now we are looking for experienced and skilled Senior HTML5/JS developer to work on casino
gaming projects and social games.