• Degree in mathematics or informatics (is an added advantage);
• Experience to play a key role in product development from concept to release;
• Experience in web application development (as a full stack developer, experience as a team leader will be an advantage);
• Bootstrap; RESTful applications; Node.js; Express.js; Experience in EcmaScript 6, AWS, Mysql, git; Knowledge of unit testing and OOP
• A clear understanding of concepts: SQL, REST, SOA, CSS;
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing Single Page Application (SPA) using Node JS,
• Strong experience with AWS (deployment environment is AWS);
• Leadership, team/project management skills;
• Fluent English — verbal and written (manage meetings and write documentation).
The most important point is the experience in projects, preferably with a full cycle of development — from concept to release and preferably in a key technical position. It will be better if it is projected in web applications area. Complete match of the list is not necessary, but we will appreciate if you can easily adapt to the needs of the project.
For the right candidate, we will offer remote long-term full-time (40 hours per week) employment. It’s really reliable offer in the growing pharmaceutical US company. You will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as a member of a small and senior team. Please kindly apply through the website if you would like to be a part of our team: www.awwcor.com/careers/jobboard/83
Development and leading. You will spend every day working with some of the talented developers to solve some very challenging business problems in the pharmaceutical industry. Your fellow team members will be doing the same in other cross-functional project teams, but you will all come together in support of maintaining and maturing our applications and the platform they are built on.
Our company is a software manufacturer for the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Our company provides comprehensive metadata driven solutions to fulfill an enterprise’s data engineering and business analytics needs, through excellence in technology and its applications, plus deep and broad IT industry knowledge.
• Our platform and solutions are based on industry standards and best practices.
• The software is used for GcP (Good Clinical Practices) compliance by pharmaceutical companies when executing Clinical Trials. Introduction
Some project description you could find here: www.goo.gl/cpLiuE