We are looking for a SAP Engineer with demonstrated experience developing SAP software features and automation solutions. We are looking not just for an SAP operator, but for someone who can look behind the scenes and tackle something and always strive to automate all his routine tasks.
- 3 + years of experience with SAP Basis technologies: SAP Basis expert across various technologies such as SAP NetWeaver ABAP & Java, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Business Objects, SAP PO, SAP Web Dispatcher, SAP Fiori, etc. and the databases used in the SAP world, SAP HANA, SAP ASE, Oracle, Sybase IQ etc.
- Automation/Devops mindset with an appreciation of automation tooling e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Knowledge of Linux and automation tooling e.g. Perl, Python, Bash.
- Lifecycle management of SAP products — installation, patching (SNote) and upgrading of various SAP products.
- Ability to troubleshoot ABAP/Java environments and use ABAP debugger, trace ABAP code etc.
- Understanding of general SAP environments, including various of the below optional items.
- Good English skills in text and speech.
- Good social skills & team player.
- We are looking for a proactive candidate who can be curious about new knowledge, and challenges, and always strive for self-improvement.
- Knowledgeable in SAP technologies, Jobs, Idocs, QRFC, ICM, BCS, STRUST, etc.
- Knowledgeable in SAP cloud products and integrations, such as SAP Cloud Connector or SAP Cloud Integration & SAP Business Technology Platform Integration.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies, such as VmWare.
- Knowledge in Hyperscaler IaaS platforms: GCP, Azure.
- Build new SAP Basis automation scenarios in the Avantra low-code/no-code development environment.
- Design of new checks for monitoring of SAP products.
- Revise and test of existing product capabilities, especially revise monitoring capabilities.
- Maintenance of the SAP test landscape.
- Work with product management, presales and engineering to identify any additional features needed in the core product.
We are a high-growth tech company with 23 years of Swiss precision engineering coupled with the energy of a start-up. Our product is the leading AIOps platform for SAP operations, enabling customers to achieve hyper-automation success. Our customers are large multinational enterprises and household names, including national and global, managed service providers. We have teams based across Switzerland, Germany, the UK, the US, and Eastern Europe.
Our culture is something we are incredibly proud of and strive to protect. We live our values of Care, Collaborate, Communicate, and Embrace them daily through company mindfulness sessions, well-being days, and retaining a family feel. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
40 hours per week, 8 hours per day (Monday-Friday).
Full-time, remote (home-based), long-term.
The working schedule is from 9 am to 6 pm GMT+2.
The main area of collaboration for the SAP Engineer will be with the Swiss timezone. It may be more flexible after the full onboarding.
- 20 days of holiday per annum (PTO).
- Additional local public holidays (up to 12 days).
- Additional well-being day.
- Remote working.
- Learning & development program.
- Biannual offsite event.