We are looking for a Middle QA Engineers — Manual Testing with good written and spoken English skills and 2.5 years of QA experience. Ideal candidates will possess the following technical skills and experience:
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus;
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Detail oriented, with good organizational skills;
· Self-motivated, with a pro-active approach to quality management;
· Results oriented, multi-tasking, a quick learner;
· Responsive to changing corporate and QA/Compliance objectives;
· Able to meet deadlines and re-prioritize as necessary;
· An inclination to adopt new technology or systems rapidly to maximize efficiency;
· Technical writing skills and experience;
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, maintain them on an appropriate level of quality;
· Plan and coordinate testing activities;
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track issues;
· Verify issue fixes and perform confirmation testing;
· Perform thorough regression testing for new builds;
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
· Monitor debugging process results;
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts;
· Teach and mentoring newcomers.
Full-time/remote (home-based) long-term position. 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday. The working schedule is flexible enough, mostly it’s close to the Eastern time zone. Home-based working environment. Cross-functional interactions. PTO included (1 month of your work = 1 paid day off). Bonus program (annual performance-based bonus, long-term bonus — once every three years).
The Client represents an innovative clinical solutions company that provides high-quality technology platforms and related clinical services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. From its headquarters in Princeton, NJ and offices in Asia and Europe, the Company has delivered innovative solutions since 2009 resulting in unparalleled advantages for clinical development related to data quality, time of completion, and cost efficiency.
Current QA department is about 15 people.
If you are interested, the process is as follows:
1) You register on our website and leave your application with your full CV in pdf or doc format;
2) We arrange up to 30 min video call to discuss the key points;
3) English Test (up to 15 min call);
4) Technical interview;