We are looking for Senior Full-Stack Team Leads who can work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will be a leader of a small professional team. The main technologies used at the project are Node.js and Angular 8 and there arefew apps built on Java. The candidate must be ready to learn those technologies and master their skills with them.
Required professional skills:
· Enterprise-grade qualities: experience with large distributed systems, massive databases, integrations, etc is a must.
· 10+ years of relevant hands-on experience of frontend development (five (5) with Angular
· 10+ years of hands-on experience in web development on enterprise projects (five (5) of those years focused on Node.js development);
· 5+ years of managerial experience;
· 5+ experience with data sources such as MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL, or SQL Server; Knowledge of unit testing and OOP;
· 5+ years of relevant hands-on experience in web development in a framework such as Node.js; you can build an end to end applications while also engineering the cloud infrastructure to run them;
· Extensive experience of RESTful APIs and a Microservices architecture;
· Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· The ideal candidate would also be familiar with Infrastructure Engineering techniques, and cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS). Hands-on experience building and managing infrastructure deployed in AWS.
JS, Node.js, AWS, SQL, My SqL, Mongo DB, Angular
· Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a broader team;
· Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the business;
· Passion for Agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing;
· Excellent object-oriented and test-driven development skills;
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering field preferred.
Full-time, remote (home-based), long-term position. 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday. The working schedule is flexible, mostly it’s close to the Eastern time zone. Home-based working environment. Stress resistance and the ability to work overtime. Cross-functional interactions. PTO included (1 month of your work = 1 paid day off + 1 PTO quarterly = 16 PTO per year total). Bonus program (annual performance-based bonus, long-term bonus — once every three years).
The Client represents an innovative clinical solutions company that provides high-quality technology platforms and related clinical services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. From its headquarters in Princeton, NJ, and offices in Asia and Europe the Company has delivered innovative solutions since 2009 resulting in unparalleled advantages for clinical development related to data quality, time of completion, and cost-efficiency.
The current engineering department is about 45 people, managed by the Regional Director. The department consists of small groups
If you are interested, the process is as follows:
1) You register on our website and leave your application with your full CV in pdf or doc format;
2) We arrange up to 30 min video call to discuss the key points;
3) English Test (up to 15 min call);
4) Technical interview;