👀 We are looking for a passionate business member, who combines solid tech background with a vocation in people management.Someone who can empower the crew and enjoy the delivery of complex software products.🌏We consider Kyiv or nearby-based applicants.🤝 Long-term only.
A Director of Product Development is a hands-on technology leader responsible for general oversight of product development, the corporate IT infrastructure architecture, provisioning, planning, installation, and monitoring.
🗽 Extremely sharp communication skills in English are a must-have for the role.
🌏 Applicant’s location: Kyiv or very nearby.
· 15+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise product development and cloud computing systems.
· 8+ years of proven managerial experience with distributed outsourced teams (must have led teams of at least 50 engineers); successful cases of team development and talent retention;
· Vision. An ideal candidate sees how they’d like teams, technology, customers, and competitors to relate in years into the future;
· Excellent knowledge of hardware, scalable product software, database, and network services;
· Hands-on practical experience in AWS cloud architecture (EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, Cloud Formation, etc.), design patterns, and production implementations;
· Outstanding communication and presentation abilities in English (both verbal and written);
· BS/BA in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or relevant field;
· Be able to operate reasonably 24/7/365.
Will be an advantage:
· Understanding of quality and information privacy requirements in regulated industries (Life Sciences preferred);
· AWS Certification in Operations and/or Security;
· Design of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity processes;
· A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
· Lead the development and delivery of all products and services as the company expands its product portfolio. Ensure that corporate computing environments are designed, implemented, and supported according to business and regulatory requirements;
· Guide and decide on processes for the engineering organization, including the software development life cycle, type of technologies used, and overall prioritization of work and projects;
· Collaborate with other teams to research, design, and test high performance and cost-effective cloud technologies;
· Retain and grow the entire team (support, monitor, evaluate, coordinate the resources effectively);
· Leadership, mentoring, and coaching — nurture talent by providing skill and career development to team members and training them to become exceptional technical leads and people managers;
· Ensure mitigation of relevant security, privacy, and business continuity risks;
· Participate in budget planning/corporate audits;
· Participate in client meetings.
▷▷ PTO included (1 month of your work = 1 paid day off + 1 PTO quarterly = 16 PTO per year total).
▷▷ Bonus program (annual performance-based bonus / long-term bonus — once every three years 8.33% of total income).
Full-time/remote (home-based)/long-term position. Cross-functional interactions. 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday.
The working schedule is close to GMT+3 (Kyiv, Ukraine), but you should cross with EST (NY) to collaborate effectively with management and clients. Such a position requires 24/7/36 support, it doesn’t mean having constant overtime but requires your full engagement.
Please follow the link to get acquainted with the principles of our work: tiny.cc/awwcor
🙋➜🙎 AWWCOR Referral Program applied — check out the rules: tiny.cc/AWWCOR-Referral-Program
Team size and its structure:
The existing engineering team is about 60 people, managed by the Regional Director of Engineering.
You, collaborating closely with the Regional Director, will be able to improve the current structure and reallocate the resources to ensure constant deliverables.
The department consists of small groups
If you are interested, the process is as follows:
1) You register on our website and leave your application with your full CV in pdf or doc format;
2) We arrange up to 30 min video call to discuss the key points;
3) English Test (up to 15 min call);
4) Technical interview;
The Company provides comprehensive metadata-driven solutions to fulfill an enterprise’s data engineering and business analytics needs, through excellence in technology and its applications, plus deep and broad IT industry knowledge. The company’s platform and solutions are based on industry standards and best practices.
From its headquarters in Princeton, NJ, and offices in Asia and Europe, the Company has delivered innovative solutions since 2009 resulting in unparalleled advantages for clinical development related to data quality, time of completion, and cost-efficiency.