We are distinguished by the high professionalism of work at all stages of product creation: from analyzing a client’s idea to promoting a product on the market. And now we are looking for a Project Manager! We promise to love, to cherish, and most importantly — we promise interesting projects in our cool team.
● Be responsible for ensuring high quality of work to standards set on the project while ensuring timely delivery of customer’s business requirements within the specific Business initiative/Project;
● Lead daily stand-ups, iteration planning sessions, and iteration retrospectives for several delivery teams;
● Managing, monitoring, and forecasting of project execution; successful execution and delivery of projects on-time and within allocated budget;
● Ensuring internal and external customers management through effective communication at the level required by generally applicable business ethics standards;
● Track project health, anticipate and intercept cross-functional blockers;
● Manage projects and delivery of the company projects;
● Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, team composition, schedule, and risk mitigation;
● Lead and manage project resources;
● Report and escalate to management as needed;
● Preparation of new bids (technical and commercial proposals for future project releases);
● Management of the project staff (partially): tracking, coordination, and timely notification of management about the need for career growth of staff; avoiding and elimination of conflicts in the team.
● 2+ years Project Manager Experience;
● Experience in running projects of 10+ people and multiple stakeholders;
● Hands-on experience in different outsourcing business models: Fix bids, T&M, Dedicated Team.;
● Experience of working with distributed teams;
● Solid understanding of SDLC;
● Excellent written and verbal communication;
● Good project management experience: planning, scheduling, budgeting, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management;
● Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English.
● knowledge of PMBoK principles
● PMP, PMI-ACP certification, ICAgile Certified Professional or any other PM Agile Certification
● knowledge and understanding of predictive, adaptive, and hybrid methodologies
● experience with Jira, Confluence
● Strong organizational, negotiation, conflict resolution capabilities;
● Advanced understanding of corporate environment and objectives, ability to propose solutions for their achievement.
● great compensation and social packages
● full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
● opportunities for professional growth
● individual development plan and a mentor to guide you
● team buildings and corporate activities
● English lessons with native speakers
● the best networking opportunities with international clients
It is a great opportunity for you to work on interesting internal and external projects. We expect our future colleague to have passion for solving challenging problems and effectively cooperate with the team.
If this sounds like you, send your CV to email@example.com
Yalantis accepts recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program both for cooperation in the Dnipro and Kyiv, and also for remote work from any city of Ukraine. You can receive a financial reward in case of a successful recommendation, and we will reinforce our great team. You can recommend your candidate here: bit.ly/2MIO1JN