We are a development company currently working on a major travel platform used by millions of people. And we’re looking for a strong Android developer with leadership and managerial skills who will help us make the platform slick, technologically-advanced, and more user-friendly.
● Control delivery of fully functioning and tested code for product (code reviews, unit-tests, e2e tests, etc.)
● Take active part in all scrum ceremonies
● Take responsibility to meet all milestones and deadlines
● Collaborate with other developers, product managers, designers, and QA engineers to deliver the best product possible
● Bring in all necessary techs in product to achieve better quality and performance
● 5+ year of experience in the development of Android apps that use web services
● Strong experience with Kotlin and Java.
● A strong understanding of design patterns, SOLID
● Up-to-date with latest android libraries and components (Architecture components, Room, Lifecycle)
● Strong experience with custom view
● Knowledge about CI/CD systems.
● Expert knowledge of asynchronous programming (RxJava, Coroutines, Native Concurrency).
● Upper-intermediate English or higher
● Knowledge about different architecture patterns MVVM, MVP, MVI
● Experience with git or other version control systems, and how collaboration happens between team members (Code Review, PRs, branching mechanisms)
● great compensation and social packages
● full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
● opportunities for professional growth
● individual development plan
● team buildings and corporate activities
We invite you to join us in developing a modern web-service used by millions of people.We are looking for a highly organized Senior Android engineer who won’t just write code, but will organize project resources as well. Our perfect candidate can detect the weak points in team members and invest time on building them, chooses the best tools to implement a solution and takes responsibility. Please, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, we’ll gladly reply.
Looking forward to getting in touch with you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org