Yalantis provides a sign-in bonus. We invite you to start working with Yalantis during 14 days after accepting an offer and receive a $1000 bonus. By the way, you can work with us remotely or from any city of Ukraine.
During our twelve-year journey, we help our clients to create software engineering services that allow businesses to meet their needs and constraints. And now we’re looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a fast growing product that our team has created from scratch.
It’s not a support position, it’s a great opportunity to build a healthcare product and work in a modern technology environment and constant communication with clients.
With the BA team on this project you will be responsible for work with requirements, identifying and analysing project stakeholders, taking a deep dive into the analysis of client’s needs. By the way, it’s not critical if you don’t have experience in the healthcare domain.
● identify and analyse project stakeholders
● conduct competitor analysis
● identify and analyse client’s problem and business requirements by Situation Statement, Vision Statement, BOM
● determine elicitation approach, conduct elicitation and confirm elicitation results
● assess current and determine future state, conduct gap analysis
● decompose business requirements into Epics/User Stories
● validate and verify requirements
● facilitate product roadmap development by User Story Map
● conduct Agile ceremonies such as Release and Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Demo
● visualize business processes and data models by Activity Diagram/BPMN, State Diagram, ERD etc.
● 2+ years of BA experience
● experience with Scrum framework
● experience with epic and user stories concepts
● hand-on experience with Jira and Confluence
● customer communication experience
● Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English
● strong analytical skills and willingness to dive into client’s business
● experience with BA team collaboration
● knowledge of notation systems and business process modeling (UML, BPMN, ERD, Context Diagram)
● Understanding of software development process
● Understanding of Usability principles
● structured knowledge of any BA standard — PMI, IIBA,Enterprise Architecture
●great compensation and social packages
●full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
●opportunities for professional growth
●individual development plan and a mentor to guide you
●team buildings and corporate activities
●English lessons with native speakers
●the best networking opportunities with international clients
●$1000 sign-in bonus
If you want to have a huge impact working on a fast-moving, technology-forward project, then join us and send your CV to email@example.com
Yalantis accepts recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program both for cooperation in the Dnipro and Kyiv, and also for remote work from any city of Ukraine. You can receive a financial reward in case of a successful recommendation, and we will reinforce our great team. You can recommend your candidate here: bit.ly/2MIO1JN