We are seeking a Senior/Lead React.js Developer who can effectively guide a team, assess members’ capabilities, establish deadlines, and define expectations.
The project is a platform for on-demand grocery delivery. We empower customers to buy their desired products online from their preferred local store and receive them at their doorstep in as little as 90 minutes.
- Develop new features and uphold the maintenance of existing ones.
- Create fully operational applications by producing well-structured, rigorously tested code.
- Take on a mentoring role for junior and mid-level engineers, fostering a commitment to enhancing software through continual team-driven refinement.
- Actively participate in code review processes.
- 4+ years of professional experience in front-end development (React).
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Ability to digest business requirements and translate them to tech requirements.
- Experience in web service integrations (JSON APIs).
- Experience in creating REST APIs.
- Experience with source control systems (Git).
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, implementation and maintenance.
- Understanding of database fundamentals.
- English level — Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Will be a plus:
Team lead or mentorship experience.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Sports, health check-ups or medical insurance (up to your choice).
- Reimbursements of English lessons.
- Covering the cost of professional certifications.
- Relocation program (Warsaw, Larnaca).
- Workation program (Larnaca).
- Financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs.
- Individual development plans and clear career paths.
- Mentorship and support from experienced colleagues.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Yalantis discounts.
- Team-building and corporate activities.
- Internal currency Y-bucks.
- Yalantis store with merch.
You’re the right fit for this role if you are passionate about solving challenging problems, taking responsibility, and effectively cooperating with the team. Join us and send your CV to [email protected]
Before sending us your CV, read our Privacy Notice.