We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, who has solid experience with OpenStack technologies.
The client project is web hosting and domain registration businesses. They are the market leader in Italy for providing services such as cloud, data centre, web hosting, email, certified email (PEC), and domain registration.
What you’ll help us with:
- Design and configuration of cloud solutions based on OpenStack.
- Systematic setup and configuration activities on OpenStack technologies.
- Implementation and management of virtual networks and security for cloud solutions.
- Implementation of storage configurations.
- Automation of configuration and management of cloud systems through the use of automation scripts.
- Support in defining service monitoring solutions.
- Production of project documentation.
- Collaboration with the project team to ensure that cloud solutions meet functional, security, and compliance requirements.
- Support in problem resolution.
- Support for the development team for the infrastructure solutions implemented during the project.
- Support the Engineering team in designing IT solutions.
- Production of the testing plan.
Here’s the experience that will help you do the job:
- Thorough knowledge of OpenStack, its components, their interactions, and functionalities.
- Experience in managing cloud infrastructures, with particular attention to scalability, reliability, and availability of the platform.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of OS Linux (Ubuntu, Centos, Suse)
- Knowledge of storage ceph
- Knowledge of network protocols, such as TCP/IP, VLAN, VPN, and others, is necessary for managing the network within the cloud infrastructure.
- Scripting skills with languages such as Python, Bash, Perl, Ruby, and others, necessary for managing OpenStack activities.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and security techniques to ensure the protection of the platform, data, and applications running on it.
- Problem-solving skills, able to identify and resolve technical issues efficiently and quickly.
- Experience in managing complex projects.
What you’ll get from working with us:
- great compensation and social packages;
- medical insurance;
- education compensation;
- opportunities for professional growth and support for skills development;
- full reimbursement of certification (including AWS);
- workation and relocation program (Larnaca, Warsaw)
- financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- knowledge-sharing atmosphere;
- team buildings and corporate activities;
- special corporate currency and merch store.
We expect our future colleagues to have a solid technical background and take an active part in the development of a world-class product by proposing the best possible solutions. If it’s about you, please, send your CV to [email protected]