We’re looking for an experienced Node.js developer to become a member of our engineering team and practice technical skills. You’ll follow high standards of software quality established in the team and participate in making all technical decisions. You may also understand the client’s business needs and find the best solution to meet the requirements.
Our client is a company that specializes in creating high-quality 3D visualizations and animations for various industries, including architecture, product design, and advertising. They offer 3D modelling, rendering, animation, and virtual reality experiences. They worked with a wide range of famous brands.
- Work with Node.js, React, or similar front-end frameworks.
- Utilize Prisma and Nest.js for efficient database and server-side development.
- Collaborate with MongoDB for data storage and retrieval.
- Implement Redux for state management.
- Design and build APIs for seamless communication between different components.
- Apply event-driven architecture principles to create responsive and scalable systems.
- Leverage 3D experience (Eg. C#, C++, Three.js/Babylon.js, WebGL etc.) to enhance our offerings and stay on the cutting edge of technology.
- 5+ years of Node.js experience with microservices architecture.
- 2+ years of React.js experience.
- Experience with NestJS, Prisma, and Redux.
- Hands-on experience with Mongo and NoSQL, GraphQL
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Familiarity with Azure Web Services.
- Knowledge of Docker for containerization.
- Familiarity with Redis for caching and data storage.
- Competence in testing frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Cypress, and SauceLabs.
- Familiarity with image manipulation tools like ImageMagick, GraphicsMagic, or Sharp.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Reimbursements of English lessons.
- Covering the cost of professional certifications.
- Relocation program (Warsaw)
- Financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs.
- Individual development plans and clear career paths.
- Mentorship and support from experienced colleagues.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Yalantis discounts.
- Team-building and corporate activities.
- Internal currency Y-bucks.
- Yalantis store with merch.
We expect our future colleagues to have a solid technical background and take an active part in developing the product by proposing the best possible solutions. If it’s about you, please send your CV to [email protected]
Before sending us your CV, read our Privacy Notice.