Yalantis is looking for an HR generalist to empower our growing R&D office in Larnaka.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in the full cycle recruitment process in the local market.
- Coordinate associate development plans and performance management.
- Manage the organization associate’s database and prepare reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Develop an employee benefits system (EVP) relevant to the needs of the local market.
- Conduct external/internal PR activities.
- 2+ years of experience as an HR/Recruiting.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (optional).
- Paid days off and sick leaves.
- Financial and legal support.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Reimbursement of education expenses.
- Reimbursement for apartment rent.
- Individual development plan and a mentor to guide you.
- Team-buildings and corporate activities.
- Special corporate currency and merch store.