We’re looking for a Data Analyst/Engineer to join a real estate product used by millions of people. The project itself is big and combines a lot of features empowering users to streamline real estate transactions. It’s a leading real estate marketplace in the US with 16+ years of industry experience.
What you’ll help us do:
- Own, build and continuously improve project data infrastructure.
- Own, build and manage scalable batch/real time pipelines for ingesting, processing, and delivering data to our business users
- Create a framework for Machine Learning model lifecycle management.
- Apply quality measures to ensure data governance and accuracy.
- Work with stakeholders and cross-functional partners to identify business problems, define key metrics and build reporting to monitor and measure performance along those metrics.
- Conduct in-depth data analyses that lead to actionable insights, owning the entire process from ideation to execution to presentation of findings to stakeholders.
Here’s the experience that will help you to do the job:
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field;
- Able to effectively communicate and work remotely with cross regions, cross cultural, and geographically dispersed teams;
- Experience in building/operating/maintaining fault-tolerant and scalable data processing integrations using AWS;
- Experience in setting up data pipelines and deploying data models to production.
- Understanding ETL/ELT processing in data warehouses;
- Data visualisation experience in Tableau/Quicksight;
- Experience using data processing frameworks and orchestration tools such as Airflow(preferably), Luigi, Glue, Dask, Oracle Data Integrator etc;
- Experience with a scripting language (preferably Python) for analysis
will be a plus;
- Proficient writing SQL queries and with data warehousing concepts, working on Redshift, Snowflake etc;
- Team player and works well with business partners across the company;
- Grasp of statistics and experience conducting rigorous data analyses for Business Operations / Marketing / Finance functions;
- English Upper — intermediate
What you’ll get from working with us:
- great compensation and social packages
- medical insurance
- opportunities for professional growth and support for skills development
- full reimbursement of certifications
- the best networking opportunities with international clients
- knowledge sharing atmosphere
- team buildings and corporate activities
- special corporate currency and merch store
- full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs