Now our DevOps department is expanding, and we’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to become a competency leader of our team. This role will include both team leadership and project activities.
What you’ll help us do:
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to the DevOps engineering team
- Standardize and extend DevOps practices
- Share DevOps expertise to developers, ATQC, solution teams
- Working closely with the business and project teams to define applicable solutions
- Deploying and administering infrastructure services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Supporting and developing CI/CD processes
Here’s the experience that will help you do the job:
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps
- Experience with UNIX systems (Linux is a must)
- Understanding of the principles of network infrastructure, web application architecture, cybersecurity
- Experience with enterprise-level systems
- Experience with CI/СD systems (Jenkins, Gitlab-ci, Teamcity, Bamboo, etc.)
- Experience with cloud platforms: AWS, Oracle Cloud, Azure, etc
- Experience with auditing systems: CloudTrail
- Container orchestration experience: Docker, Kubernetes
- Orchestration: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform
- Experience with monitoring systems: Cloudwatch, TIG-stack, Prometheus, NewRelic, etc.
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Desire to work in a team and a good sense of humor
What you’ll get from working with us:
- great compensation and social packages;
- sport and education compensation;
- opportunities for professional growth and support for skills development;
- full reimbursement of certifications (including AWS);
- the best networking opportunities with international clients;
- knowledge sharing atmosphere;
- team buildings and corporate activities;
- special corporate currency and merch store.
We expect our future colleagues to have a solid technical background and take an active part in the development of a world-class product by proposing the best possible solutions. If it’s about you, please, send your CV to [email protected]