Now our DevOps department is expanding, and we’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to become a competency leader of our team. This role will include both team leadership and project activities.
What you will do:
- Perform workshops, trainings for your devops team and other departments. Set-up processes for knowledge sharing. To grow the Yanantis Center of Excellence.
- Standardize and extend Yalantis DevOps practices
- Work hands-on on a project, to lead by example. Most of our projects are AWS or Azure, Terraform, K8s, GitLab.
- Participate in pre-sales, infrastructure design, estimations.
- Set up your own goals, deadlines, estimates. Share them. Meet them.
- Bootstrap new projects and transfer knowledge to responsible DevOps team
Here’s the experience that will help you do the job:
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps.
- 2+ years Leadership experience.
- Cloud experience. One or multiple: AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Cloud. Certifications are a strong plus.
- Kubernetes experience, Rancher, Docker Compose, Helm, logs, secrets, monitoring, etc.
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Serverless Framework.
- CI/CD pipelines: GitLab, GitHub Actions.
- Scripting languages such as Bash/ Python/Perl, etc.
- Unix/Linux experience in configuring, deploying, and managing applications and services such as Apache, Nginx, HA Proxy
- Configuration management systems: Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc.
- Experience building highly available and scalable / multi-region infrastructures
- Experience working with non-functional requirements such as reliability (availability, fault-tolerance), scalability, performance, security, disaster recovery
- SaaS monitoring and alerting systems, i.e. Sentry, NewRelic, Pingdom, Opsgenie
- Network design principles and concepts: OSI model, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and firewalls, routing / subnets, troubleshooting tools.
- Cybersecurity, incl network security, making security audits. Attack mitigation plans.
- Incident management experience: Incident post mortems, disaster recovery plans.
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher
What you’ll get from working with us:
- great compensation and social packages;
- medical insurance;
- education compensation;
- opportunities for professional growth and support for skills development;
- full reimbursement of certification (including AWS);
- workation and relocation program (Larnaca, Warsaw)
- financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- knowledge-sharing atmosphere;
- team buildings and corporate activities;
- special corporate currency and merch store.
We expect our future colleagues to have a solid technical background and take an active part in the development of a world-class product by proposing the best possible solutions. If it’s about you, please, send your CV to [email protected]