A Ukrainian IT company Yalantis invites an experienced Mobile developer to cooperate.
Our client is a well-known international company that provides logistic products for millions of users across the globe.
The goal of this project is to develop a fully functioning FMS solution which can be deployed in different markets globally to address the needs of logistic stakeholders such as fleet providers, last mile delivery providers etc. We expect that you’ll take a proactive position in platform evolving, technical solutions and processes improvement.
What you’ll help us do:
● build reusable code and libraries for future use
● collaborate with other developers, BA, designers, and QA engineers to deliver the best product possible
● take responsibility to meet all milestones and deadlines
Here’s the experience that will help you do the job:
● 3+ years iOS or/and Android native application development experience in production use cases
● 1+ year cross platform application development experience by using Flutter in production use cases
● In-depth knowledge of Flutter
● Experience with Web Services(REST) with authentication
● Experience of Firebase (analytics, crashlytics, dynamic links, messaging)
● Experience to set up CI/CD for build/lint/test for android or/and iOS
● Experience of dependency injection
● Experience of reactive programing
● Experience of local database like SQLite
● Upper-Intermediate English level
We’re trying to follow the best Agile practices,so we expect understanding the software development process and experience with:
● Agile Development
● Code repository like Git
● Ticket management system like JIRA
● Testing framework & Mock
What you’ll get from working with us:
● great compensation and social packages;
● sport and education compensation;
● opportunities for professional growth and support for skills development;
● full reimbursement of certification (including AWS);
● Individual development plan and a mentor to guide you;
● the best networking opportunities with international clients;
● knowledge sharing atmosphere;
● team buildings and corporate activities;
● special corporate currency and merch store.
We expect our future colleagues to have a strong technical background and take an active part in the development of a world-class product by proposing the best possible solutions.
If it’s about you, please, send your CV to [email protected] or [email protected]