The client is a US-based fintech company looking for a creative Back-End Software Developer. We are looking for a bright individual who can handle the following responsibilities:
We’re looking for candidates with 4+ years of experience in web development. The ideal candidate is an individual who has a passion for building solutions of different complexity, solving various problems, staying ahead of the curve with continued learning, and enjoys exploring new modern technologies.
Here’s the experience that will help you to do the job:
- at least two years of software development experience, including experience of successfully launching real-world products
- strong understanding of OOP
- strong knowledge of PHP (Laravel)
- knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- extensive experience using Git
- experience creating RESTful APIs
- eagerness to explore and learn new programming languages, tools, and applications
- be sharp, driven and entrepreneurial
- strong communication skills
- experience building microservices and designing microservice infrastructure is a plus
- Upper-intermediate English
What you’ll help us do:
- develop new fintech applications and add features to existing ones
- optimize code for maximum scalability and stability
- interact with team members throughout the application life-cycle
- build microservices and help design microservice infrastructure
What you’ll get from working with us:
- Paid days off and sick leaves.
- Financial and legal support.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Reimbursement of education expenses.
- Medical insurance (Ukraine location).
- Relocation program to Cyprus, Poland.
- Reimbursement for apartment rent (Warsaw, Larnaka).
- Team-buildings and corporate activities.
- Special corporate currency and merch store.
Looking forward to getting in touch with you. Send your CV to [email protected]