We’re looking for an experienced Kotlin BE developer for Alexa team.
The client is a German market leader in the field of technologies. You will have the opportunity to visit the client’s offices in Germany and Poland.
Project: The project is about the development of the application for smart control of multiple devices and home appliances. The scale of the development is huge: 4 shapes with multiple teams in each. The application is already in production and has thousands of end users. So, you will have a chance to change the world and the lives of lots of people :) The project works according to the SAFe methodology.
— Mainly MongoDB
— some PostgreSQL
— Cloudfoundry in AWS
— some on k8
— most of them are not containerise
— some deployed directly to cloudfoundry (e.g. java)
— typescript, node-js
- Ideally experience with Kotlin or at least some other JVM language
- MID level experience or higher
- Experience or at least interest to learn about infrastructure topics
- Comfortable in working with English and remotely
- Open to do some work different than coding: research, testing, giving feedback regarding the UX design etc.
- Open to learning new skills and things
- Proactive posture — active in finding topics to work on, willingness to find and work on improvements
- Focused on user value — should think about how to make our user happy and be able to consider user’s perspective.
- Team player
Here’s the experience that will help you do the job:
- Back-end developer
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL
What you’ll get from working with us:
- great compensation and social packages
- medical insurance
- sport and education compensation
- opportunities for professional growth and support for skills-development
- full reimbursement of certification (including AWS)
- Individual development plan and a mentor to guide you
- the best networking opportunities with international clients
- knowledge sharing atmosphere
- team buildings and corporate activities
- full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- special corporate currency and merch store
We expect our future colleagues to have a strong technical background and take an active part in the development of the product by proposing the best possible solutions. If it’s about you, please, send your CV to [email protected]