We’re looking for an experienced React.js developer to join our team.
Project: It is a global platform that unites millions of people around the world and preserves family stories. It is a unique product for exploring family histories and making amazing discoveries about the past. The platform makes it easy for anyone, anywhere to take a meaningful journey into their past and preserve their family stories for generations to come.
You will use cutting-edge technologies and AI techniques such as deep learning to deliver powerful discoveries to our million users.
What we have:
- [email protected] with Server-Side Rendering, Redux, GraphQL
- Monorepo with Lerna, Jest, Cypress/Loki tests
- Communication with designers using Figma, Storybook and UI Kit library
- Micro frontend, A/B tests, Feature Flags
Here’s the experience that will help you do the job:
- passion for web and new technologies
- experience in responsive design-oriented development
- experience with performance optimization, Web Vitals
- continuous integration and deployment
What you’ll get from working with us:
- great compensation and social packages;
- sport and education compensation;
- opportunities for professional growth and support for skills development;
- full reimbursement of certification (including AWS);
- Individual development plan and a mentor to guide you;
- the best networking opportunities with international clients;
- knowledge sharing atmosphere;
- team buildings and corporate activities;
- special corporate currency and merch store.
We expect our future colleagues to have a strong technical background and take an active part in the development of a world-class product by proposing the best possible solutions. If it’s about you, please, send your CV to [email protected]