We’re seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Our client is a well-known international company that provides groundbreaking products for million of users across the globe.
Customers get a meaningful experience uniting past, present, and future.
On this project, you’ll work in a product team and communicate closely with the Client and a scrum team. You`ll also take an active role in the development of products, support and mentoring team members.
What you’ll help us do:
- Perform DevOps-related tasks and assist team members as a part of the team’s ongoing development
- Design, implement, and improve solutions and workflows for the team, accelerating the team’s speed and efficiency
- Help build knowledge in DevOps-related fields
- Support and mentor DevOps team members
Here’s the experience that will help you do the job:
- At least 4 years of experience as a DevOps
- Strong Linux system administration skills
- Expertise in automated provisioning and management of cloud resources (Terraform and AWS an advantage)
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins an advantage)
- Experience in containerization (Docker) solutions and orchestration, such as k8s (advantage), Mesos/Marathon (advantage), Swarm, Nomad, etc.
- Experience with cloud design patterns best practices and considerations, and related concepts in one of the leading cloud providers: AWS (big advantage) / GCP.
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Ability and experience in leading projects and being a technical focal point
What you’ll get from working with us:
- great compensation and social packages;
- sport and education compensation;
- opportunities for professional growth and support for skills development;
- full reimbursement of certification (including AWS);
- Individual development plan and a mentor to guide you;
- the best networking opportunities with international clients;
- knowledge sharing atmosphere;
- team buildings and corporate activities;
- special corporate currency and merch store.
We expect our future colleagues to have a strong technical background and take an active part in the development of a world-class product by proposing the best possible solutions. If it’s about you, please, send your CV to [email protected] or [email protected]