Right now, our Front-end department is growing rapidly, so we’re looking for React Developers to join our team. You will develop and support new and existing functionality of projects and participate in making all technical decisions.
Choose one of five long-term projects in logistics, SaaS, real estate, or healthcare domains:
- Logistics. Development of a fully functional solution that can be deployed in different countries. The platform is designed to work with fleet owners, last-mile delivery representatives and so on. The system is huge, it consists of the admin panel, the driver application, the platform for customers, and every part is interconnected.
- SaaS. Document management and workflow solution. The project goal contains two main targets, mainly: automate as many daily routine tasks as possible in order to save time and money on operational costs and expand the business
- Real Estate, an Internal CPM system for order processing. Interaction between tenants and those who rent with benefits (cashback for rent). Written from scratch, now it is in the discovery phase.
- Healthcare project builds a telehealth software system to facilitate at-home cardiac rehabilitation (CR) using video. It has two major software subsystems: Android application for tablet and Cloud-based application for CR center providers.
- Decentralized healthcare system, a platform for online diagnosis
During project development, you’ll help us to do:
- participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
- help the team to make technical decisions when necessary
- to take responsibility for specific modules/apps, maintain them and make recommendations
- work directly with stakeholders to build an exceptional product
- write clean, scalable, and testable code using React.js
Here’s the experience that will help you do the job:
- 4+ years of experience with React
- deep understanding of core JS/Typescript
- good understanding of redux-saga
- proven track record of building high-quality consumer web apps
- good understanding of the frontend and server-side architectures and performance principles
- you are passionate about writing clean and well-tested code, working creatively and solving challenging problems
These skills will also come in handy:
- knowledge of webpack
- experience with responsive design techniques and practices
- knowledge of GraphQL
What you’ll get from working with us:
- great compensation and social packages
- medical insurance
- sport and education compensation
- opportunities for professional growth and support for skills-development
- full reimbursement of certification
- Individual development plan
- the best networking opportunities with international clients
- knowledge sharing atmosphere
- team buildings and corporate activities
- full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- special corporate currency and merch store
We expect our future colleagues to have a passion for solving challenging problems and to effectively cooperate with the team. You will receive full support not only from the React department, but also from the team of architects, delivery managers, and, in general, from the company. Join us and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yalantis accepts recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program both for cooperation in the Dnipro and Kyiv and also for remote work from any city of Ukraine. You can receive a financial reward in case of a successful recommendation, and we will reinforce our great team. You can recommend your candidate here: bit.ly/2MIO1JN