We are looking for SecOps to join our Information security team.
What you’ll help us do:
- Incident response team member
- Administer EDR solutions
- Responsible for endpoint security controls
- Development and automation of security monitoring mechanism.
- Maintain and develop information security policies and controls in accordance with ISO 27k standards
Here’s the experience that will help you do the job:
- Experience with implementation of security requirements and controls according to security standards and best practices (e.g. ISO 27000 series, CIS, NIST CSF, OWASP)
- Hands-on experience in security management tools (endpoint security solutions, SIEM and logging solutions, etc.)
- Operating system (MacOS, Linux and Windows) especially their hardening-related configuration options
- Experience in threat hunting and forensics will be plus
- Experience with shell scripting for task automation using Python, Bash, etc
- Cross-function communication experience, English B1+
What you’ll get from working with us:
- great compensation and social packages;
- medical insurance;
- education compensation;
- opportunities for professional growth and support for skills development;
- full reimbursement of certification (including AWS);
- workation and relocation program (Larnaca, Warsaw)
- financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- knowledge-sharing atmosphere;
- team buildings and corporate activities;
- special corporate currency and merch store.
We expect our future colleagues to have a strong security management background and good communication skills. Join us and send your CV!