We’re looking for a C++/ Rust developer to become a member of our engineering team and practice technical skills in the IoT domain. You’ll follow high standards of software quality established in the team, and participate in making all technical decisions. You may also understand the client’s business needs and find the best solution to meet the requirements.
- Be part of distributed team of 4-5 embedded developers (2+ from Yalantis)
- Writing software and firmware for blockchain hostspots (miners).
- For next 6m — writing software for current generation of miners, based on Rasperry Pi & LoRa. There are 100K physical devices that would run your code.
- After that writing software for next generation of miners. Hardware is under manufacturing.
- Experience with network protocols
- Programming for OpenWRT
- Experience with embedded devices on C++ or Rust or Java.
- Reverse engineering skills
- Documentation skills
Nice to have:
What you’ll get from working with us:
- Great compensation and social packages
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Individual development plan
- Team buildings and corporate activities
- English lessons with native speakers
- The best networking opportunities with international clients
We expect our future colleague to have a strong technical background and passion for creating new solutions.
Join us and send your CV to [email protected]