During our twelve-year journey, we have been helping our clients to create apps and enterprise ecosystems from scratch in order to achieve their business goals. And now, our iOS department is growing rapidly, so we’re looking for Middle iOS Developers to become a member of our engineering team and practice technical skills.
You’ll follow high standards of software quality established in the team, and participate in making all technical decisions. You may also understand the client’s business needs and find the best solution to meet the requirements.
Choose one of three global and long-term projects in fintech or healthcare domains:
1. It’s the US fintech product, a modern application that gives you direct online access to the markets, complete with real-time quotes, rapid execution times, and valuable tools to help you manage a portfolio and evaluate market trends. On this project, you’ll take an active part in the development of the product by proposing the best possible solutions and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
2. It’s a healthcare platform of a big US company that delivers comprehensive solutions to patients and providers in long-term care and post-acute environments. On the project, you will help us make the platform slick, technologically advanced, and more user-friendly.
3. It’s a modern mobile banking application that allows you to create and manage accounts for individuals and legal entities, solves real-life problems, and helps millions of people in the US. Now the project outgrows monolith architecture and becomes an ecosystem of various microservices. Therefore, we are looking for a Middle iOS developer who will build and maintain reusable code. Rather than completing monotonous tasks, you will be able to have a real impact on product development.
● take responsibility to meet all milestones and deadlines
● collaborate with other developers, designers, QA engineers and with clients to deliver the best possible product
● build reusable code and libraries for the future use
● participate in making all technical decisions, assist in knowledge sharing among team members
● 2+ years of iOS apps development experience using Swift language
● Understanding of OOP,SOLID
● Experience with iOS SDK (UIKit, Foundation, GCD, etc.)
● Experience with REST services
● Experience in unit and UI test development
● Strong knowledge of CI/CD process
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● understanding of Mobile Development Life Cycle
● Intermediate English or higher
● experience in SwiftUI will be a plus
● great compensation and social packages
● medical insurance
● sport compensation
● full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
● opportunities for professional growth
● education compensation
● individual development plan and a mentor to guide you
● team buildings and corporate activities
● special corporate currency and merch store
● the best networking opportunities with international clients
● knowledge sharing atmosphere
● 1000$ sign-in bonus
We do not invite you only to one project, but also to take a permanent position in our company. We invest in the development of each person, help members of our team to find their passion in life, and unleash their creativity. Because our people are the most important value.
Looking forward to getting in touch with you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yalantis accepts recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program both for cooperation in the Dnipro and Kyiv, and also for remote work from any city of Ukraine. You can receive a financial reward in case of a successful recommendation, and we will reinforce our great team. You can recommend your candidate here: bit.ly/2MIO1JN